Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sir Ogden Phelps

A private vampire that I met soon after changing is Ogden. He is a strange character, even for us.

He has a lot of money. He lives in the old rich part of the town. His mansion is the real deal, not those Mcmansions. Every time I go there, I feel like I am in England. He doesn't talk much. When he does, he sounds like a school teacher.

This is what I know. I know he had been in India. He has some antiques in his house that would make the guys from Antique Roadshow have heart attacks. Most of them were from when he served in the army as a doctor. He married a Hindu woman. I have seen the photo from their wedding. They looked happy.

I don't know how he ended up in Deerbow City. I have figured out that he had a home and lands in England, but why he left there and came here? I don't know. Steopa says he was one of the first vampires he met when he took over his territory. But Odgen left Steopa alone. They didn't cross paths again until I turned, and then Ogden has been in our lives since then.

He knows magic. I am not talking about "watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat" type. I mean real magic. The kind that you can only achieve in movies with special effects.

He has a bird too.

I think he could be really dangerous. I am glad he likes Steopa and me.

Should we be cautious around him?

No comments:

Post a Comment