Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baldman Rants

I had to cover my face talking to Baldman last night. I didn't want to laugh on camera. I didn't want to offend him.

But reptile aliens? Is he serious?

We were talking about SETI being shut down. And Baldman tells me that the real reason they shut down SETI is that they had come close to finding the actual planet where the reptilian aliens lived.

He's told me about these things before. According to him, they live among us. There are some people that believe they live underground and actually control the governments. Baldman argues that there is no way they could control the governments, because we have a small group of people that already do that.

Then he tells me that the reptiles are here to make sure we mess up the planet. They want it for who they work for. They are like corporate spies. They want us to sabotage our world. They want it hot. Because then the ones that are paying them, will come and take it over. No need for invasion. We will be too sick to fight back.

Scary right?

That wasn't what made me laugh. I asked him, how do they hide among us?

They use plastic surgery.

It was at that point I had to cover my face.

Isn't that one of the weirdest things you heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment