Saturday, August 13, 2011

Feelings about the Coiree

The coiree. I shouldn't talk about it, but I have to rant.

Its a cup. A large cup. I think coiree means valley. I am not sure. But we found that thing, and now we keep it safe.

I think humans would call it a grail. But instead of the blood of Christ, this thing fills with vampire blood. We are watching over one of the vampire relics and none of us know what it is.

I don't know what to make of it. When Vincent was injured it filled with blood so he could heal. Most of the time it just sits there. But there is something odd about it.

Other vampires want it. None of them have been forth coming about it. They say it will grant them power. But that seems so vague. What sort of power?

That is the biggest issue about it. It's powerful, you can feel it. It can physically repeal you. Some humans knew about it. They tried feeding it animal and human blood. But that was wrong. It wants vampire blood.

There is something attached to it. It's a creature of some sort. I have seen it. Well, not really seen it. More like I felt it looking at me. It scared me and at the same time, I felt as if something important had happened.

I wish we knew more. Maybe we shouldn't be protecting it. Maybe we should have left it for the humans that like to dabble in magic. We should have left it in the ground. But if we hadn't it might have been found by someone else.

And then what would have happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment