Saturday, May 28, 2011

Teodor

Yes, there are werewolves. No, we don't fight them. In fact, Steopa and I will be attending a wedding of two of them soon. We already seen the changing ceremony. The wedding is only for show.

Steopa's friend Teodor is a neat guy. He is the werewolf. He looks like he is in his mid twenties. From what I can figure is that he has to be at least 90 years old. Steopa and him don't talk much about how they met, but I know it happened during WWII. Somehow Teodor ended up in Russia. He is from Spain. One of these days, I have to find out how.

Personally, I like the werewolves. They have such a close family. Every time we go to his house, it's like how I remember family life before the hell started. The kids respect their dad. But all of them joke around. It's always a mad house. Two of his sons are in college. His daughter works two jobs. His other two sons work and plan to have their own business. Yet, when all of them get together, you can see how much they miss each other.

Steopa is like an uncle to the kids. They treat him like that. The night Nick handed Steopa a beer, was hilarious. Steopa chased him down the street. I hadn't laughed like that in a long time.

Sometime in the 80's Teodor's wife died. Steopa won't tell me about it and Teodor changes the subject. My friend Andi, who's marrying Chuck, one of Teodor's sons, told me that it was horrible. So I have not pushed.

Humans have the wrong idea about werewolves. Or maybe it's just Teodor's pack. But they don't hunt humans. He gets his meat the same place you do, the grocery store. His kids have dated humans. They do have to keep their eating habits a secret. Eating raw meat in front of people can gross people out.

Why do you think werewolves are painted as monsters?

No comments:

Post a Comment