Thursday, May 26, 2011

This was a request.

{EAV_BLOG_VER:ae72168c9fa52158}

My writer, sounds so grand doesn't it, requested I quickly write this post.

She has had this question come up. Are their vampire clans?

Um, no.

I don't know who came up with the idea of clans, but I can tell you that most of the time vampires stick to themselves. You want to get us pissed, come in and claim you are a leader.
Steopa and I get looks because we are so close! I am still friends with Vincent, and Ogden, I'm still not sure about him. But the point is, we get along, but if we had to be around each other all the time. We would have it out.

It's like sticking two cats together that are used to being the top cat. They are going to fight, hiss, and attack each other. Then they will tolerate the other presence. That's the best way to describe vampires behaving around each other.

If us four had not made a promise to each other, we would be fighting. Sounds silly, but there you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment