Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Strange Sounds

There was nothing else to do a few nights ago. So we went back to our place. Steopa was practicing his fencing. I was at the computer talking to Baldman. A normal night. Then I heard another strange noise.

This one sounded like a high pitch whir. Steopa stopped his fencing. We looked at each other. The whir lasted for a long time. Steopa hung up his sword. He walked into our bedroom. I had to shut my chat off with Baldman. The whirring continued for a long time. I heard Steopa hit the wall in our bedroom. It stopped.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said.

"It sounded like a dentist drill."

Steopa picked up his rapier and started to practice again. I went into our bedroom. I could see where Steopa had hit the wall, the steel had buckled. I went back out to the other room. Steopa kept practicing.

If these sounds came from above, I would not be so unnerved.

What the hell is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment