Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jeremiah

If you think all the vampires are slim, beautiful beings, you are wrong. We look like everyone else. How else do you think some of us get so close?

One of Steopa's friends is another heavy vampire, Jeremiah. Steopa won't say much about where they met. But Jeremiah doesn't seem like a vampire.

He's heavy like me. He has a buzz cut. Not your typical vampire, right. If you meet him on the street, you would probably not pay any attention to him. And thats how he gets you.

Steopa and I went with him one night. He goes to this truck stop most of the time. And like Steopa, he can eat some food. So we are at the table, Jeremiah is eating pancakes with no syrup. Steopa and I only have water. But the waitress doesn't seemed to curious about it.

About an hour later we are walking through the parking area with all the large semis. This big guy comes out of his rig, he's got a prostitute with him. And he isn't being nice. I wanted to go in and take the guy out myself, but Jeremiah shakes his head.

"My place, my job," he said.

Jeremiah motions us to stay where we are. He walks up to the big trucker. "Dude, what the hell are you doing?" he asked.

Of course that big guy assumes that Jeremiah is a fat weakling. He knocks the woman to the ground and turns on Jeremiah.

"Stay out of it!" he yelled.

Jeremiah shakes his head. "I won't."

I will not tell you what he did to the guy, but I know they had to use a hose to get some of him out of the truck grill.

Do you think it is only human fantasy that makes them want to believe all vampires are super-models?

No comments:

Post a Comment