Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baldman Rants Part 2

The more I talk to Baldman, the more I realize that he is picky when it comes to what conspiracy theories he follows. We were talking about the chem-trail one, and he told me something scarier or sillier.

If you are not familiar. The idea is that those water vapor trails left behind by airplanes, are actually mind control chemicals. Baldman calls that theory stupid.

"It was obviously made up by someone that didn't understand basic science," he told me. "Besides, would they be so careless to leave an obvious clue?

I had to agree.

"So there are no mind control chemicals?" I asked.

"Well, um, yes there are."

Baldman went on to tell me about his ideas about bottled water. "You see everyone that drinks bottled water, is ingesting the chemicals, but it is not from the water. It is from the plastic."

I told him I know about that, that's why they pulled some plastics off the market. He tells me the opposite happened. They pulled the safe plastics and put the ones with the mind control chemicals in place. "You can test the bottle at the plant, no problem. But once it sits on the shelf for at least a week, the chemicals leech in and you drink them."

"Why?" I asked.

"To make you want to buy more. The chemical affects your pleasure part of the brain. It strokes your need to buy things."

"Why?"

"So more things will be made cheaply and with less and less safety regulations. For pollution you understand."

"I see," I said. "And the water bottles can be part of the pollution too?"

"Exactly."

Scary thing is, this makes a bit of sense.

Do you think I should stop talking to Baldman?

No comments:

Post a Comment